- Château d'Eau : line 4,
- Strasbourg - Saint-Denis : line 3, 4 and 8
- Gare de l'Est : line 4, 5 and 7
- Gare du Nord: lines 2, 4 and 5; RER B, D and EBy plane
- From Charles De Gaulle and Orly airports, it will take you about 50 minutes by taking the RER B to the Gare du Nord stop, then line 4 to the Strasbourg - Saint-Denis stop.By cab
- From Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, the fixed fare is 50 euros, including luggage (up to four people).
- From Orly airport, the fixed fare (flat rate) is 35 euros, including luggage (up to four people).By train
- From the Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est stations, it will take you about 15 minutes on foot.
- From Saint-Lazare station, take metro line 3 to Strasbourg - Saint-Denis.
- From Montparnasse station, take metro line 4 to Strasbourg - Saint-Denis.
- From Gare de Lyon, take metro line 1 to Bastille, then line 8 to Strasbourg - Saint-Denis.
- From Gare d'Austerlitz, take metro line 5 to Oberkampf, then line 9 to Strasbourg - Saint-Denis.By car
- The Brady Hotel has a partnership with the EFFIA Gare de l'Est parking lot, which is the closest to the hotel (about 10 minutes on foot). You can benefit from a 25% discount on your parking.
- Address: Gare de l'Est - rue du 8 mai 1945 - 75010 Paris.By bus
Stop " Château d'Eau " : bus 38, 39 and 47.