From an airport, a train station, a metro station (or from the end of the world), here are the different possibilities of access to our hotel:
• Château d’Eau : line 4,
• Strasbourg - Saint-Denis : lines 3, 4 et 8
• Gare de l’Est : lines 4, 5 et 7
• Gare du Nord : lines 2, 4 et 5 ; RER B, D et E
From the airport Charles De Gaulle and Orly, it will take you about 50 minutes by taking the RER B to the station Gare du Nord, then line 4 to the stop « Strasbourg - Saint-Denis ».
• From Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, the fixed price (package) is 50 euros, including luggage (up to four people).
• From Orly airport, the fixed price (package) is 35 euros, including luggage (up to four people).
• From Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est, it will take you about 15 minutes to walk.
• From Gare Saint-Lazare, take metro line 3 to Strasbourg - Saint-Denis.
• From Montparnasse train station, take metro line 4 to Strasbourg - Saint-Denis.
• From Gare de Lyon, take metro line 1 to Bastille, then line 8 to Strasbourg - Saint-Denis.
• From Austerlitz train station, take metro line 5 to Oberkampf, then line 9 to Strasbourg - Saint-Denis.
• The hôtel Brady is in collaboration with the parking the closest from the hotel (about 10 minutes walking), l’EFFIA Gare de l’Est. You will be able to benefit of a 25% discount on your parking.
• Address: Gare de l'Est - rue du 8 mai 1945 - 75010 Paris..
Stop « Château d’Eau » : bus 38,39 and 47.