The new day hotel has arrived. The time of impersonal and soulless day hotels located at the edges of highways is over; today, the day hotel has a new use and Dayuse presents the day hotel glamour and trendy.
Absolute revolution in the world of hotels, it has already attracted the coolest people. What is the reason for day hotel’s success? The possibility, thanks to Dayuse, to sneak into the finest romantic hotels for several hours during the daytime hours, at affordable rates.
Day hotels : The day hotel chic and cosy accessible to all
The innovation of the day hotel is not a phenomenon reserved for a little part of the privileged population. The day hotels selected by Dayuse are deemed and discreet boutique hotels, which become accessible to the greatest number during the day. The new couples will appreciate the great discretion of the day hotel, but all lovers will appreciate the upscale atmosphere and reception quality of our hotels daily. For a nap, a romantic gift or just to relax, get hotels for day has many uses.
Make a getaway in a glamour and intimate day hotel without breaking the bank
Forget everything for several hours in a hourly hotel in a unique setting is within the reach of all, thanks to negotiated prices that allow a saving of 30 to 70% on the night rate. The day hotel will quickly become your new habit. The day hotel is bookable in minutes, so to avoid the routine in relationships or to exclude the outside world, have the reflex of spending part of days in hotels. Book your day hotel !
We are operated in a beautiful heritage building of the Brisbane City. We offer the most competitive room rate for our travelers who are on a budget when selecting accommodation
Our property is walking distance to major sites & landmarks of Brisbane:
- Queen Street Mall - 3 mins
- Law courts (Magistrates, Family, District, Supreme) precinct - 1 min
- Treasury Casino - 3 mins
- King George Square - 1 min
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre - 15 mins
- West End - 20 mins
- City Botanic Gardens - 18 mins
- Eagle Street Pier - 15 mins
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre - 15 mins
- Museum of Brisbane - 1 min
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC) - 15 mins
- Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) - 15 mins
- Wheel of Brisbane - 15 mins
- South Bank Parklands - 15 mins
- Roma Street Station - 5 mins
- Brisbane Transit Centre (including Airtrain) - 5 mins
- Roma Street Parkland - 3 mins
- Suncorp Stadium - 20 mins
- Fortitude Valley/Chinatown - 25 mins
- Storey Bridge - 20 mins
- The Gabba - 30 mins
Parking can be organised in a separate location (within 2 mins walk), parking fee is $35 per day (24 hours multiple entry & exit), maximum car height limit is 2 Metres.