Adelphi is a boutique hotel that presents an enticing palette of temptations. Swinging couches, signature desserts, cocktails and Liquorice All-Sort stools create the
atmosphere of the first ever dessert hotel. Thirty-four sumptuous rooms give access to world-class amenities, an intimate & striking lobby space, magnificent 12 seat
boardroom, as well as Om Nom Kitchen, the iconic Adelphi rooftop pool and the award winning Ezard restaurant.
Other features include:
- Famous glass bottomed pool (that overhangs Flinders Lane, nine storeys high)
- Our comfy marshmallow beds to ensure a great nights sleep
- Intimate lobby area, ideal for small informal meetings
- Private boardroom designed for meetings of up to 12 people
- Car parking is available next door to the hotel, Adelphi hotel guests receive a capped maximum charge of $16.00 per exit or 24 hours (available at Reception)
All room rates include Wifi, unlimited movies, phone calls, a range of delicious sweet & savoury snacks and refreshments. There are no additional fees for credit card payments either.